When Promotional discounts are effective, then no other discounts are available.
Description Size Chart
- The Med-Man 1388 Lab Coat is made from 55% Cotton/45% Polyester poplin
- Notched lapel
- Side access openings
- 2 roomy patch pockets
- Chest pocket
- Center back length: 40"
- Sizes ranging from S-3XL
Best for Embroidery. Upload a logo, text to customize your own Lab Coat
Sorry! Size Chart not Available for this ProductProduct Reviews
Brand IntroShipping & Returns
By victoria radcliffe2/27/2017
Rating:Med-Man 1388 Men 40" Lab Coat
Good quality, although I accidently ordered one too large.
- Free Shipping Over $149
- Fast Delivery from our twenty four warehouses
- Orders are shipped via UPS ground or USPS. Most orders received in 2-4 business days with Standard Shipping. However, in certain cases, it can take up to 7 business days as well.
- Two-day and next day shipping will be available soon.
- Orders placed by 1PM EST ship the Same or Next Business Day. However, some order require credit verification , such orders will delayed by 1 business day.
- We are unable to make changes to an order once it is placed. You can however, return or exchange your product if needed.
- You may receive your order in separate shipments, based on distribution point and the availability of inventory.
- Free 21-Day Returns.
- No restocking fee. Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Returned items can take up to 5 - 10 business days to receive and process your refund request.
Note: Altered or washed items are not acceptable. The Products of California Costumes, Intimates & Clearance Items are also not eligible for return/exchange.
Screen Printing & Embroidery Policy:
- All orders being decorated are final sales and can not be exchanged or returned for a refund.
- The Customized order will take upto 10-12 business days as soon as your design is approved. Repeat orders will be a quicker turnaround time.
International Shipping Policy:
- We ship internationally to over 200 countries. Shipping cost is determined by the weight of the package, and the destination. For details, visit this link