Port & Company
GotApparel.com can supply wholesale quantities of Port and Company t-shirts, hoodies and other apparel. Port and Company ring spun sweatshirts for men come in two different styles; full-length zip or pull over cowl neck. You have a choice of fabric weights, too; 9oz or 7.8oz. And you have a choice of pocket styles; pouch or conventional pockets. Color-wise, you can order Port and Company men’s hoodies in up to 44 solid colors, including Safety Green and Safety Orange that are compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107 high visibility standards. Some Port and Company hoodies and sweatshirts come in a Tall fitting with longer sleeves and body.
- Free Shipping Over $149
- Fast Delivery from our twenty four warehouses
- Orders are shipped via UPS ground or USPS. Most orders received in 2-4 business days with Standard Shipping. However, in certain cases, it can take up to 7 business days as well.
- Two-day and next day shipping will be available soon.
- Orders placed by 1PM EST ship the Same or Next Business Day. However, some order require credit verification , such orders will delayed by 1 business day.
- We are unable to make changes to an order once it is placed. You can however, return or exchange your product if needed.
- You may receive your order in separate shipments, based on distribution point and the availability of inventory.
- Free 21-Day Returns.
- No restocking fee. Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Returned items can take up to 5 - 10 business days to receive and process your refund request.
Note: Altered or washed items are not acceptable. The Products of California Costumes, Intimates & Clearance Items are also not eligible for return/exchange.
Screen Printing & Embroidery Policy:
- All orders being decorated are final sales and can not be exchanged or returned for a refund.
- The Customized order will take upto 10-12 business days as soon as your design is approved. Repeat orders will be a quicker turnaround time.
International Shipping Policy:
- We ship internationally to over 200 countries. Shipping cost is determined by the weight of the package, and the destination. For details, visit this link